• 2003-2009 Nissan 350Z Z33 With Factory Xenon Models Only
• True 06-09 Facelift Style with Bi-Xenon Projector Lens.
• JDM Style Black Housing Projector lens with Bi-Xenon Shutter Built-In - Excellent for increased visibility.
• D2S Sized bulbs used for Low/High Beam (Bulbs and Ballasts are NOT included, please re-use factory bulbs and ballasts which is a direct transfer from stock headlight to the new ones).
• x4 Built-In LED nodes for parking light will light up AMBER LED, same as the factory ones. T10 Wedge bulb slot is located next to the projector lens. Parking Signal Light uses 3157 size bulbs (bulbs are not included).
• SAE / DOT Approved.
• 2 Piece Set (Left + Right) - Made by DEPO (ISO 2001 Certified Company - Excellent Quality!)
• Brand New - 100% Never Been Used.
• No Bulbs are included from Manufacturer - Headlights uses D2S (High/Low Beam) / 3157 (Signal) / Built-in 4 Amber LEDs (Parking Light) / T10 Wedge Bulb.
• This headlight does NOT fit on with Factory Halogen Models!
• For 2003-2005 Pre-Facelift models, please be sure to GROUND your ballast. The original stock ballast MUST be mounted securely & correctly to avoid moisture build up inside the lens. It is recommend you change the rubber or grommets around the stock ballasts as they by now most likely are wore, so it's weak to protect the light from condensation built-up. Condensation built-up usually occurs due to those wore out components, not due to bad sealant on the new headlight. It is recommended by manufacturer please do not get into car wash within 2 weeks after install to allow the sealant of the new headlight to adjust and settle to the new environment.
• We strongly recommend that you change the new OEM seal gasket rings (OEM Part # 26033-CD010 and you need one ring per headlight side) on your headlights when replacing with the new DEPO headlights. Your stock seal gaskets most likely have worn out over time and are no longer able to sufficiently prevent moisture/condensation as it is designed to. The OEM seal gasket is rather inexpensive (around $7.00 apiece) and is crucial to ensuring that our new DEPO brand headlights will avoid water leak and condensation issues. Condensation is not covered under manufacturer (view image 7 in gallery for illustration).
|NISSAN||350Z||2 DOOR COUPE||2003-2009|
• No these headlights are not plug and play. It requires your stock OEM D2S Bulb, Ignitor, and Ballast to complete the Low Beam installation. You will also need to secure a pair of "3157" sized Amber bulbs for the new headlight's signal lights.
• Yes, you will also need to replace your OEM Ballast rubber gasket as you should not be re-using your worn stock ones on the new headlights. If you need more information regarding this, please message us so we may clarify.
• No, we do not offer nor do we include bulbs and ballasts with this product and you will have to re-use your OEM bulbs to complete installation.
• Please message us directly regarding this so we may provide information regarding these criteria.
worth every penny, only issue I had was partial condensation but they ended up going away on its own within less than a week other than that good product !
I installed these on a 2005 350z with Xenon headlights. These new Depo headlights have doubled the light output while driving at night with my Z. Definitely worth the upgrade for the new light output alone. They also look great on the Z, the darkened housing goes great with tinted windows and helps modernize the 350z. They even included new gaskets, which I was not expecting. I threw in a few silica gel packets, and have not had any issues with the headlights fogging up. Definitely recommend.
Great looking pair of headlights, and shipped pretty fast as well. Would recommend if they're in stock.
Couldnâ€™t find these headlights in stock anywhere and for a good price besides USR. Headlights came quickly and worked well and properly. Definitely well worth buying from them!
Got the product pretty quick with no delays, and customer service was really good and friendly first thing in the morning! Product looks and works great. Huge upgrade ðŸ‘ðŸ»