• 1999-2001 Audi A4 Facelift B5.5 Chassis
• 2000-2002 Audi S4 Facelift B5.5 Chassis
• Top of the line Euro S4 style that has the Projector Light.
• Available in Black or Chrome housing.
• Headlight comes with Diamond Cut Crystal Housing Projector Headlights, Projector lens gives you maximum beam output, increase your visibility.
• Nice clean euro style with clear corner lens.
• E-code headlight that has the city light feature underneath the inner high beam.
• 2 Piece Set (Left + Right) - Made by DEPO (ISO 2001 Certified Company - Excellent Quality!)
• Brand New - 100% Never Been Used.
• No Bulbs are included from Manufacturer - Headlights uses H7 (Low Beam) / H7 (High Beam) / .3457 (Signal) / W5W (City Light).
• Since this is an Ecode headlight, to use it on USA, you will need to continue using your stock corner signal bulb socket and bulb, but installer does have to trim off one of the three legs on the stock sockets to properly fit it into the new headlight.
• This does NOT fit on 1996-1998 Pre-Facelift models.
• This headlight does not include auto-leveling motor, but if you have one, you can transfer your stock ones to this to continue using it.
|AUDI||A4||4 DOOR SEDAN||1999-2001|
|AUDI||A4||5 DOOR WAGON||1999-2001|
|AUDI||A4 Quattro||4 DOOR SEDAN||1999-2001|
|AUDI||A4 Quattro||5 DOOR WAGON||1999-2001|
|AUDI||S4||4 DOOR SEDAN||2000-2002|
|AUDI||S4||5 DOOR WAGON||2000-2002|
The product is made well and looks exactly like the pictures. So I was very pleased with that and they fit perfectly into my 2001 b5 s4. My issue with the product is I didn’t realize that my stock lights wouldn’t fit in with these headlight housings. I figured they would when I read “plug and play”. I would actually like some sort of guidance on what HID’s I could purchase through USR that would plug into my Stock fittings, as well as fit into the new housings. So currently I unfortunately had to put my old ones back in so I actually have headlights but I did take a picture with them in and they looked exactly like I wanted them to look and was very pleased.