• 1988-1991 Honda Civic 3 Door Hatchback
• Unique JDM Style Clear Upgrade Gets rid of the Stock Red / Amber Lens.
• All Clear White Out Upgrade
• Gloss Black Rear Center Panel Assembly to complementing the New All Clear Units.
• Bulb Specifications: 1157 Brake/Parking, 1156 Signal, 1156 Reverse
• Polycarbonate Lens provide UV Protection and a High Impact Resistance
• Made with Durable ABS Plastic Lens.
• No Re-Wiring Needed, True Plug and Play! No Error after installation
TO REPLACE OEM #
33551SH3G02, 33551 SH3 G02, 33551-SH3-G02
33501SH3G02, 33501 SH3 G02, 33501-SH3-G02
• 2 Pieces Set (Left + Right) - Made by Made by Unique Style Racing Exclusive
• 2 Pieces Set of Rear Gaskets (Left + Right)
• Brand New - 100% Never Been Used.
• JDM Spec Bulbs, these Bulbs do NOT fit US SPEC therefore additional bulbs required.
• Does NOT fit 4 Door Sedan nor Wagon
• Must re-use stock OEM tail light socket harness to complete installation.
• For the 1988-1989 years, you will not be able to utilize your side parking socket. Please remove the wedge halogen bulb to disable the socket from lighting up to complete the installation.
• For the 1990-1991 years, in addition to not being able to install the side parking socket, you will also not be able to fit in one of the two Parking/Brake sockets. Either fit, but you will leave one socket out and remove its bulb to disable it.
|HONDA||CIVIC||3 DOOR HATCHBACK||
I bought this set for my 89 ED7
It's plug and play for EU spec cars , especially if you have a first gen .
If you have a 2nd gen you will have the second brake light that won't be connected
Quality is good, shipping was very fast and it was well protected
Decent shipping good packaging and great quality
Really impressed with the quality. Really well made. Only four stars because all the factory light bulbs aren’t used, one stoplight and corner lights are not used but still functional. One request make them in factory color lens please! I would definitely purchase again. Side note may come in two different orders at different times just FYI. Got the tail lights first then center garnish a weekish later. If you have cracked lens tail lights this is a great option.