• 2015-2018 Mercedes-Benz W205 C-Class 4 Doors Sedan with Factory Halogen Models Only
• Ever wish you would purchase the Lighting Package or AMG models (such as AMG C63) when you get the car so it would come equipped with this Full LED Headlight? No worries, we got you covered, with only fractional of the cost of the OEM, this is Plug & Play version to allow your Halogen model to upgrade to have White LED DRL Light Bar, Amber LED Turn Signal and Quad LED Projector (which is only available on European highest end model such as AMG C63 as US model only has Dual LED Projector when the inner beam still halogen).
• Please Note this is a Full LED Headlight, not other brand's Xenon Headlight that Mercedes NEVER offers on W205!
• Comes with everything Plug & Play, No Recoding is required, and No Error After Install. Most important of all, get similar to OEM quality without breaking your bank!
• See the comparison between the Halogen version vs. the sophisticated AMG style Light Bar Full LED Headlight in our photo gallery, you will understand why it is a MUST for any W205 owner to get this!
• SAE/DOT Approved, 100% Street Legal!
• 2 Piece Set (Left + Right) - Made by DEPO (ISO 2001 Certified Company - Excellent Quality!)
• Brand New - 100% Never Been Used.
• This fits on 4 Doors Sedan only, does NOT work on 2 Doors Coupe!
• This set does NOT fit on model with factory Semi-LED headlight!
|MERCEDES-BENZ||C180||4 DOOR SEDAN||2015-2018|
|MERCEDES-BENZ||C200||4 DOOR SEDAN||2015-2018|
|MERCEDES-BENZ||C250||4 DOOR SEDAN||2015-2018|
|MERCEDES-BENZ||C300||4 DOOR SEDAN||2015-2018|
|MERCEDES-BENZ||C350e||4 DOOR SEDAN||2015-2018|
• Yes, this item is plug and play, and includes all bulbs/wiring necessary for full functionality upon installation.
• No, these headlights are NOT a direct replacement for those already equipped with Factory LED headlights. They are an UPGRADE for those with the BASE Halogen headlights.
• We currently do NOT offer corresponding lights for the 2015-2018 W205 C class Coupe or Convertible, and this item is fit for the Sedan only.
• The LEDs for this item are much longer lasting than the normal halogen bulbs and if you run into any issues with the functionality, feel free to reach out to us as we could provide resolution options for this scenario.
• The most common issue we have found is installers NOT adjusting their headlights. All headlights should be adjusted after installation and prior to use. These headlights meet or exceed ALL DOT/SAE Standards to ensure visibility is a top priority.