• 2015-2018 Mercedes-Benz W205 C-Class 4 Doors Sedan with Factory Halogen Models Only
• Ever wish you would purchase the Lighting Package or AMG models (such as AMG C63) when you get the car so it would come equipped with this Full LED Headlight? No worries, we got you covered, with only fractional of the cost of the OEM, this is Plug & Play version to allow your Halogen model to upgrade to have White LED DRL Light Bar, Amber LED Turn Signal and Quad LED Projector (which is only available on European highest end model such as AMG C63 as US model only has Dual LED Projector when the inner beam still halogen).
• Please Note this is a Full LED Headlight, not other brand's Xenon Headlight that Mercedes NEVER offers on W205!
• Comes with everything Plug & Play, No Recoding is required, and No Error After Install. Most important of all, get similar to OEM quality without breaking your bank!
• See the comparison between the Halogen version vs. the sophisticated AMG style Light Bar Full LED Headlight in our photo gallery, you will understand why it is a MUST for any W205 owner to get this!
• SAE/DOT Approved, 100% Street Legal!
• 2 Piece Set (Left + Right) - Made by DEPO (ISO 2001 Certified Company - Excellent Quality!)
• Brand New - 100% Never Been Used.
• This fits on 4 Doors Sedan only, does NOT work on 2 Doors Coupe!
• This set does NOT fit on model with factory Semi-LED headlight!
|MERCEDES-BENZ||C180||4 DOOR SEDAN||2015-2018|
|MERCEDES-BENZ||C200||4 DOOR SEDAN||2015-2018|
|MERCEDES-BENZ||C250||4 DOOR SEDAN||2015-2018|
|MERCEDES-BENZ||C300||4 DOOR SEDAN||2015-2018|
|MERCEDES-BENZ||C350e||4 DOOR SEDAN||2015-2018|
• Yes, this item is plug and play, and includes all bulbs/wiring necessary for full functionality upon installation.
• No, these headlights are NOT a direct replacement for those already equipped with Factory LED headlights. They are an UPGRADE for those with the BASE Halogen headlights.
• We currently do NOT offer corresponding lights for the 2015-2018 W205 C class Coupe or Convertible, and this item is fit for the Sedan only.
• The LEDs for this item are much longer lasting than the normal halogen bulbs and if you run into any issues with the functionality, feel free to reach out to us as we could provide resolution options for this scenario.
• The most common issue we have found is installers NOT adjusting their headlights. All headlights should be adjusted after installation and prior to use. These headlights meet or exceed ALL DOT/SAE Standards to ensure visibility is a top priority.
Got these for my wife's C300 and I'm thoroughly impressed with the quality and how it was really a plug and play (other than the 1 wire I had to run to the battery that had a clip to each light). Not even sure what that was for but I tucked and ran the wire so clean you can't even see it and would think it was factory. Only thing that you really need to do after installing is adjust the headlight beams at night because Holy Shit they were way off. Lol There's how to videos on YouTube how to adjust projector headlights using some black electric tape on a wall with some measurements & then reversing 20' back and making your proper adjustments. I, also, got the taillights to go with the headlights and my wife absolutely loves her car now.
works on w205 station wagon C180 with oem halogen headlights???
Money well spent easy install excellent fit plug and play. And the light is a game changer IT’s better than the stock led on my friends sports model that came with the factory led projector led. I plan on getting the rear lights next