• 2012-2015 BMW 3 Series Pre-LCI F30 4 Door Sedan Only
• Available in OEM Red lens OR Blackline.
• As seen on the LCI (Facelift) Models of BMW F30 4D Sedan, updated look with fluid light bar LED.
• Wiring adapters and resistors are included by manufacturer, so no error after install.
• Comes with complete 4 pieces set.
• Perfect OEM look with top quality without spending the big dollars.
• The ONLY F30 LCI on the market that is really SAE/DOT approved, legal to use on the road! Red Lens version has Red LED output for Turn Signal while the Blackline has Amber LED output for Turn Signal.
• Optional Ultra Bright Canbus Error Free H21W LED bulbs (6W / 500 lumen output) upgrade from original incandescent to White LED for the Reverse Backup Light. These LED bulbs are so bright that they generate heat so only be used for reverse light, not anywhere else on the car!
• 4 Piece Set (Left + Right) - Made by DEPO (ISO 2001 Certified Company - Excellent Quality!)
• Brand New - 100% Never Been Used.
• The inner trunk in the LCI tail light includes the top row LED as well for the signal light that the Pre-LCI does not have, therefore some wiring connection is required to activate that feature. Manufacturer instruction will be included for that.
• This does NOT fit on 2016+ LCI models.
• This does NOT fit F31 5D Wagon Models.
Tutorial Installation Video + Inner Tail Piece Wiring
|BMW||320i||4 DOOR SEDAN||2012-2015|
|BMW||320i xDrive||4 DOOR SEDAN||2012-2015|
|BMW||325i||4 DOOR SEDAN||2012-2013|
|BMW||328i||4 DOOR SEDAN||2012-2015|
|BMW||328i xDrive||4 DOOR SEDAN||2012-2015|
|BMW||335i||4 DOOR SEDAN||2012-2015|
|BMW||335i xDrive||4 DOOR SEDAN||2013-2013|
• Yes, for those with the PRE-LCI 2012-2015 BMW 3-Series to match the stock features. Please be advised since the Inner tail lights from stock did not have a signal light function, you will have to run the extra signal light wire to tap it to your stock OEM signal wires to enable them. If you do not care to activate the inner tail light signal lights, then this step is optional.
• The following unofficial guide goes over the inner-tail light signal wiring. Please note the wiring is the same for both the Blackline and OEM Red tail lights.
• No, the inner tail lights Reverse Light is Halogen based by default. The rest of the functions such as Brake, Parking, and Signal are LED based.
• No, the upgrade LED bulbs should not cause error messages.