• 2001-2003 BMW E39 5 Series with Factory Halogen Models
(Please note that BMW offers 1997-2000 (Pre-Facelift) vs. 2001-2003 (Facelift) as well as with Halogen vs. with Xenon on E39 5 Series, we have total 4 listings for each setup, so make sure you select the correct setup based on your vehicle's configuration)
• Upgrade from your stock Non-Projector Headlight to Projector AND with Angel Eye Halo Rings which is the most recognizable styling of BMW
• Euro style with Clear Corner with Black Housing Neo Modern Diamond Cut Crystal Housing Headlights, Give you the new Facelift model style clear lens instead of factory foggy style lens, much modern look.
• Upgrade from your old factory headlights that does not have projector lens to the DEPO E39 headlight with Projector lens for Better Visibility!
• The headlight comes with standard x4 Angel Eye Halo Rings feature for the best unique look on the road. With Optional Unique Style Racing (USR)'s Limited Lifetime Warranty UHP (Ultra High Power) Bright White Daytime Visible LED Angel Eye Halo Rings. NO Error after install for the angel eye halo system!
• Angel eye feature is Plug & Play to stock connector
• E-Marked & SAE/DOT Approved, Made by DEPO, ISO 2001 Certified, Excellent Quality!
• 2 Piece Set (Left + Right) - Made by DEPO (ISO 2001 Certified Company - Excellent Quality!)
• Brand New - 100% Never Been Used.
• The headlight uses H7/H7 size bulbs for Low/High Beam, bulbs are optional.
• This headlight does NOT fit on Factory Xenon Models!
• This headlight does NOT include Auto-Leveling!
• The headlight does NOT fit on 1997-2000 Pre-Facelift Models!
• Since this headlight uses different bulb size/socket as the stock, a New pair of corner signal bulbs/socket and wiring is included, the installer is required to wire them properly to complete the installation.
|BMW||525i||4 DOOR SEDAN||2001-2003|
|BMW||525i||5 DOOR WAGON||2001-2003|
|BMW||530i||4 DOOR SEDAN||2001-2003|
|BMW||540i||4 DOOR SEDAN||2001-2003|
|BMW||540i||5 DOOR WAGON||2001-2003|
|BMW||M5||4 DOOR SEDAN||2001-2003|